Thursday, March 28, 2024

Dig your well before you're thirsty, by Harvey Mackay

 

I first read this book back in 1997 when it first came out, and as an introvert, it had a big impact on how I thought about my relationships with friends, colleagues, and other professionals. I recently re-read the book and found that it holds up surprisingly well. Although there are many technology-supported ways of conducting professional and personal networking, the methods suggested by author, businessman, and motivational speaker Harvey Mackay stand the test of time. And this book is still in print, so it's clear that it is still useful to a steady stream of readers. I would recommend this book to anyone from high school age on who is interested in enhancing their chance of success in school, college, the workplace, and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment